Lime and Cement Stabilization
Lime improves the strength of clay by hydration, flocculation, and cementation. The engineers at GeoStructures were the first in Pennsylvania to incorporate the benefits of lime and cement stabilization into the pavement design of a major section of the Pennsylvania Turnpike. Highlights of our in-house expertise include:
- Lime material property testing and evaluations
- Laboratory soil-lime mix design
- Modulus and strength property characterization
- Pavement design using lime stabilized subbase and subgrade
- Construction specifications
- Mixing uniformity and thickness
- Mellowing requirements
- Roller types and energy ratings
- Compaction testing
- Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP) testing
- Clegg impact hammer testing
- Undisturbed or field molding of stabilized subgrade
- Laboratory curing of field samples
- Unconfined compressive strength and resilient modulus testing
For inquiries related to Lime and Cement Stabilization, please contact Bashar Qubain (email@example.com).
GeoStructures is now approved as a PennDOT Prequalified Geotechnical Drilling Contractor. ...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the Delaware Valley Geo-Institute 2021 Project of the...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers 2019 Project of...
Connect with us.
Providing state-of-the-art geotechnical engineering services with an unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation.