Vibration Monitoring and Analyses
Experimental dynamic/vibration measurements have many applications. A major reason for vibration testing of a structure or machine is to determine its natural frequencies— those of which are extremely important in predicting and understanding a system’s dynamic behavior.
Results from vibration tests can be used to verify an analytical model (such as a finite element model) and to calibrate dynamic material properties. Vibration testing is also used in machinery diagnostics for maintenance. GeoStructures is experienced in the following dynamic and vibration testing and modeling services:
- Ground vibration monitoring for potential damage from construction activities
- Floor vibration levels in office buildings due to foot traffic
- Acoustic noise survey of decibel levels including noise reduction and mitigation techniques
- Ambient vibration survey of background levels for sensitive instruments
- Impact hammer or bump test for natural frequencies and damping ratio of a structure
- Triggered vibration monitoring for vibration responses under a trigger source
- Structural vibration testing for natural frequencies and structural dynamics
- Pile Integrity Testing (PIT) for pile/drilled shaft length, integrity, and design capacity
For inquiries related to Vibration Monitoring and Analyses, please contact Jianchao Li (firstname.lastname@example.org).
GeoStructures is now approved as a PennDOT Prequalified Geotechnical Drilling Contractor. ...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the Delaware Valley Geo-Institute 2021 Project of the...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers 2019 Project of...
Connect with us.
Providing state-of-the-art geotechnical engineering services with an unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation.