GeoStructures’ team of experienced asphalt technicians utilizes cutting-edge equipment to provide the following services:
- Penetration (ASTM D5/ AASHTO T49)
- Saybolt Viscosity (ASTM D7496/AASHTO T59-T72)
- Sieve test (ASTM D6930/AASHTO T59)
- Residue by Evaporation (ASTM D6934/ AASHTO T59)
- Residue by Distillation (ASTM D6997/AASHTO T59)
- Sieve Analysis of Extracted Aggregate (ASTM D5444/AASHTO T30)
- Quantitative extraction of Asphalt Binder from HMA (ASTM D2172/AASHTO T164)
- Theoretical Maximum Specific Gravity (Gmm) and Density of HMA (ASTM D2041/AASHTO T209)
- Asphalt Content by Ignition Method (ASTM D6307/AASHTO T308/PTM 757)
- Density of Asphalt Mixture Specimens by Means of the Superpave Gyratory Compactor (ASTM D6925/AASHTO T312)
- Moisture of HMA by Oven (AASHTO T329)
- Core Drilling
- Density of compacted asphalt • Bulk Specific Gravity of Compacted HMA (ASTM D2726/AASHTO T166/PTM 715)
- Bulk Specific Gravity using Coated Specimen (ASTM D1188/AASHTO T275/PTM 716)
For inquiries related to Asphalt Testing, please contact Ghaith Alhaik (firstname.lastname@example.org).
GeoStructures is now approved as a PennDOT Prequalified Geotechnical Drilling Contractor. ...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the Delaware Valley Geo-Institute 2021 Project of the...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers 2019 Project of...
Connect with us.
Providing state-of-the-art geotechnical engineering services with an unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation.