Concrete and Cement Testing
GeoStructures provides top-of-the-line concrete and cement testing— both in the laboratory and in the field. Our services include compressive strength testing, non-strength concrete testing, and concrete field testing. A comprehensive list of our concrete testing services follows:
- Compressive Strength Testing
- Non-Strength Concrete Testing
– triaxial permeability of concrete
– spray fire proofing density
– mix design and testing
- Concrete Field Testing
– air content
– concrete density and yield
– concrete coring
– floor slab flatness (F-meter)
GeoStructures’ team of experienced cement technicians utilizes cutting-edge equipment to provide the following cement testing services:
- Compressive Strength of Mortar (ASTM C109)
- Autoclave Expansion of Hydraulic Cement (ASTM C151)
- Air Content of Hydraulic Cement (ASTM C185)
- Normal Consistency of Hydraulic Cement (ASTM C187)
- Time of Setting of Hydraulic Cement by Vicat Needle (ASTM C191)
- Fineness by Air Permeability Apparatus (ASTM C204)
- Fineness by the 45μm (No. 325) Sieve (ASTM C430)
- Flow of Hydraulic Cement Mortar (ASTM C1437)
GeoStructures is now approved as a PennDOT Prequalified Geotechnical Drilling Contractor. ...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the Delaware Valley Geo-Institute 2021 Project of the...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers 2019 Project of...
Connect with us.
Providing state-of-the-art geotechnical engineering services with an unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation.