Drilling Services and Subsurface Investigations
Overcoming biased foundation directives can not only be demanding but can also be rewarding for a geotechnical engineer, and GeoStructures is truly at the forefront of this endeavor. GeoStructures has utilized innovative foundation systems on numerous projects—all of which dealt with difficult subsurface conditions, opposition, and local misconceptions. It is our conviction that, due to unique sets of conditions and influencing geologic factors, any sized project can benefit from a thorough subsurface investigation. GeoStructures is experienced in the following aspects of site characterization:
- Test borings and test pits
- Standard Penetration Testing (SPT)
- Cone Penetrometer Testing (CPT)
- Seismic Cone Penetration Testing (SCPT)
- Undisturbed (Shelby) tube sampling of soils
- Rock coring
- Air rotary (percussion) drilling
- Direct push or “geoprobe” sampling
- Electromagnetic (EM), seismic, Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) & microgravity surveys
- Fracture tracing and photogrammetry (stereo pairs of aerial photos)
- Geologic mapping
- Geotechnical instrumentation
- Hydrogeologic studies including piezometers and monitoring wells
- Laboratory testing services
- Rock structure measurements (strike and dip of beds, joints, faults, etc.)
19th & Arch Streets
Sam Adams PA Brewery
15th & Walnut Streets
Mosteller Parking Structure
Township Line Storage Dam
Flat Rock Dam
Shawnee Resort Dam
Wyeth Worldwide Headquarters
Merck USHH Campus
Bryn Mawr Hospital
Agnes Irwin School
Scranton Mine Subsidence
The Study Hotel
SEPTA’s Frankford Terminal
Pennsylvania Turnpike Southern Beltway
Malvern Sinkhole Investigation
Schuylkill Yards West Tower
Penn New College House West
Axalta Coating Systems
204 South 12th Street
1620 Sansom Street
For inquiries related to Drilling Services and Subsurface Investigations, please contact Daniel Eshete (email@example.com).
GeoStructures is now approved as a PennDOT Prequalified Geotechnical Drilling Contractor. ...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the Delaware Valley Geo-Institute 2021 Project of the...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers 2019 Project of...
Connect with us.
Providing state-of-the-art geotechnical engineering services with an unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation.