Pavement Design and Rehabilitation
GeoStructures provides complete pavement-related services, including investigation, design, rehabilitation, and evaluation of both rigid and flexible pavements in accordance with AASHTO and state DOT standards. Our pavement-related services include:
- California Bearing Ratio (CBR) and Resilient Modulus (MR) testing
- Clegg Impact Hammer (CIH) and Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP) testing
- Condition surveys and assessment of remaining life
- Coring, test borings, and subgrade sampling
- Finite element method (FEM) analysis of pavement structures and subgrade
- Extraction testing of pavement cores
- Falling Weight Deflectometer (FWD)
- Geotextiles, geomembranes, geogrid, and steel mesh applications
- Lime and cement stabilization of subbase and subgrade
- Rehabilitation alternatives and lifecycle cost analysis
- Reflective cracking mitigation
- Laboratory and in-situ pavement permeability testing
- Frost behavior of subbase and subgrade materials
- Forensic studies of premature pavement failures
For inquiries related to Pavement Design and Rehabilitation, please contact Jianchao Li (email@example.com).
GeoStructures is now approved as a PennDOT Prequalified Geotechnical Drilling Contractor. ...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the Delaware Valley Geo-Institute 2021 Project of the...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers 2019 Project of...
Connect with us.
Providing state-of-the-art geotechnical engineering services with an unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation.