Percolation and Permeability In-Situ Testing
GeoStructures is knowledgeable in site characterization and testing for stormwater infiltration to determine the feasibility of groundwater recharge. We offer the following services to assist stormwater engineers and site developers with the design of engineered infiltration systems:
- Soil survey maps (USDA) interpretation
- Soil profiling using deep test pits or borings
- Documentation and rating of redoximorphic features (mottling)
- Identifying promising strata for infiltration and permeability class rating
- Groundwater table (phreatic), perched saturation zones, and Seasonal High-Water Table (SHWT)
- In-situ testing using a double-ring infiltrometer
- Borehole infiltration testing
- Percolation testing
- Basin bottom adjustments for improved infiltration
For inquiries related to Percolation and Permeability In-Situ Testing, please contact Daniel Eshete (firstname.lastname@example.org).
GeoStructures is now approved as a PennDOT Prequalified Geotechnical Drilling Contractor. ...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the Delaware Valley Geo-Institute 2021 Project of the...
GeoStructures is the proud recipient of the American Society of Civil Engineers 2019 Project of...
Connect with us.
Providing state-of-the-art geotechnical engineering services with an unwavering commitment to excellence and innovation.